The Legal Notice and Conditions of Use governs the access, browsing and use of the website, as well as the contracting of products and services through the same and the use of the contents provided on it.
Details of the website owner
In accordance with the provisions set forth in article 10 of law 34/2002, of 11 July, on E-Commerce and Information Society Services, the identification details of the website owner are provided below.
- Registered name: Club Náutico La Rápita (hereinafter, ‘the Club’)
- Registered address: Explanada del Puerto, s/n, La Rápita – Campos, Provincia de Illes Balears, 07639
- Spanish business ID no. (CIF): G07060312
- Email address: email@example.com
- Telephone number: (+34) 971 640 001
- Register of sporting entities of the Balearic Islands: entry number DC-0108
Conditions of Use
The use of this website implies acceptance of this Legal Notice and Conditions of Use. Any person who uses the website is attributed the condition of User, without prejudice to the different considerations depending on their activity on the website. The user should periodically read the Legal Notice and Conditions of Use of the website, given that it may undergo legislative modifications or updates at any time and without prior notice in the design, presentation and/or configuration of this website, as well as some or all of the services, for any legitimate reason.
Conditions of access and use of the website
The user is freely able to access the website, with this being generally free of charge. On the other hand, the use of any of the contents or services of this website may be made by prior subscription or registration of the User.
Access to and use of the website does not require prior subscription or registration of users, although there is also a private area.
Access to the contents and use of the services offered via this website are subject to the following rules:
1. The user undertakes to make correct use of this website and the services offered on it, in full compliance with the law, good customs and this Legal Notice and Conditions of Use.
2. Any use other than for the purpose of this website is expressly prohibited.
3. Any information provided by the user to the Club must be accurate. The user guarantees the authenticity of all data provided when filling in the different forms.
4. The user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements that he/she makes that could cause damage to the Club or third parties as a result of the information provided.
5. This website and/or its contents may not be used with the intention or aim of harming or damaging the rights or interests of the Club, other users or third parties.
6. Activities that are in conflict with the law, morality, public order or generally accepted good customs may not be carried out.
7. The user must not misrepresent their identity or impersonate a third party.
8. The user must not distribute or manage content that includes any malicious code or other software that could interrupt, destroy or damage the operation of any application, computer equipment or telecommunications system.
9. The user may not carry out activities that damage, deteriorate or render useless this website, its contents or services and the devices, systems and networks that support them, nor may they access or attempt to access those sections to which they have not been granted access, nor interrupt, intercept, manipulate or harm the use of the services by other users.
10. The symbols existing on this website that reflect the intellectual or industrial property rights of the Club, third parties or the technical devices established for the identification or protection of contents may not be modified, eliminated or manipulated, nor may they be altered, removed or manipulated in any way.
Disclaimer and submission clause
This website, which is developed by the Club, offers access to information, news, activities and services that the Club considers to be of interest to users.
The user assumes full responsibility for the correct and proper use of this website, its contents and services. In particular, and by way of example, the Club assumes no liability for the following:
1. The links contained on this website that lead to external sites over which the Club has no control.
2. The availability of this website, its contents and services.
3. Infringement of current legislation by the user or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual or industrial property rights that are owned by other persons or entities.
4. The existence of malicious codes or any other malicious computer element that could cause damage to the user’s computer system or that of third parties. In any case, it is the responsibility of the user to have suitable tools for the detection and removal of these elements.
5. Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorised third parties, or where appropriate, the interception, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that such third parties may make.
6. The accuracy, truthfulness, currency and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the further use made thereof.
7. Damage caused to computer equipment and users during access to this website when it is caused by failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
8. Damages or losses resulting from circumstances arising from unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
9. The truthfulness and legality of the information provided by the user on the forms for accessing and using the contents or services offered by this website. In any case, the user shall be obliged to notify us immediately of any event that allows the improper use of the information registered in these forms, such as, for example, theft, loss or unauthorised access, in order to proceed with its cancellation.
10. The additional conditions and/or private agreements entered into between the user and the professionals whose services are offered through the website, if any.
The Club cannot be held liable for the consequences that may arise from access made from jurisdictions outside Spain, where the distribution and/or publication of the contents of this website may be in conflict with the regulations that exist in said country.
For all litigious matters or those concerning the Club's website, Spanish legislation will be applicable, and the courts and tribunals of Manacor (Balearic Islands, Spain) will be responsible for the resolution of all conflicts derived from or related to the use of this website.